Monday, March 9, 2009

Starting a Quilting Group

I’m closing in on having lived a half a century. After many years of homeschooling, spending all my free time planning the next lesson or adventure our family would undertake, I decided I would like to take some time to reconnect with friends and expand that association to meet new people. As I thought of the many ways I might be able to do this I rested on the idea of starting a Quilting Group. I put the idea out there and had a most wonderful, fulfilling response.

We are now meeting once a week, working on individual projects, learning a new technique each week and sometimes working on a common quilt. This group is open to any who might want to join us. We are having a great time!

Here are a few pictures as ladies are working…















No comments: